* Your access to and use of fazeonedesign.com (“the Website”) and any Services referred to in Clause 2, is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the Website/Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website/Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website/Services.
* FazeOne Design reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website/Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions for any updates/changes.
The Website may provide communication tools such as email, forums and other communication facilities (“the Services”) designed to enable you to communicate with others. The Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
We are concerned about the safety and privacy of our users, particularly children. Parents who wish to allow their children access to and use of the Website/Services should supervise such access and use. By allowing your child access to the Services you are allowing your child access to all of the Services, including email, forums and/or other message or communication facilities. Always use caution when revealing personally identifiable information about yourself or your children via any of the Services.
* We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the Services you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties.
* “Cookies” are used as part of our normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to the our website. A cookie is an element of data that the Website sends to your browser that is then stored on your system.
* You acknowledge that by entering your telephone number on a website form that you submit, you are giving us permission to call you even if you are on the U.S. Do Not Call Registry.
* You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials (“the Content”), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and you acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive and/or indecent. FazeOne Design, LLC will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
We have the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website/Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website/Services.
The Website/Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that FazeOne Design, LLC is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States of America or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
* The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
You agree to indemnify and hold FazeOne Design, LLC harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against FazeOne Design, LLC by any third party arising out of your use of the Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by FazeOne Design, LLC in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
* Use of the Website/Services is at your own risk. The Website/Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
* To the extent permitted by law, FazeOne Design, LLC will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Services.
* FazeOne Design, LLC makes no warranty that the Website/Services will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website/Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
* Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of INSERT CLIENT NAME for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of INSERT CLIENT NAME
* Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United States and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of US courts.
We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and will protect your right to privacy when you visit our website. Thank you for visiting FazeOne Design.
We have provided answers to the following questions you may find most important:
When you visit FazeOne Design, we collect information about your visit that does not identify you personally. We know the date, time, and pages you visit. We can tell the type of computer, browser, and Web service you are using. Collecting this information helps us design the site to suit your needs.
If you use any or our forms or register for our news letter, we collect your contact information and additional information that you volunteer so that we can respond to your request.
If you supply us with your telephone number online you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding your visit to our website.
We do not share any information about you unless required by law from authorized law enforcement, homeland security, and national security.
Deposits for project must be made by the 30th of November in order for offer to be valid.